Way tastier than regular pancakes and a little more dense… It’s like eating cake for breakfast!
1 1/2 cup of almond flour
1/2 to 3/4 cup of water
1/2 tsp of baking soda
Pinch of salt
Coconut oil for cooking
- Blend all ingredients together until dates are dissolved.
- Heat a skillet or griddle to low-medium heat.
- Melt some coconut oil and pour some batter making 3 inch pancakes.
- Flatten out a little using the back of the spoon.
- Once the top starts to bubble, turn and cook until the center is fully cooked.
Makes about 10-12
Eat by themselves or top with almond butter, fresh berries or date paste
The trick is to make them small so they are not hard to turn and cook them on low heat.