Don’t be discouraged by the long list of ingredients in this recipe, if buy them and you follow my blog, you will find plenty of recipes to use the remaining nuts and seeds. I have them in my cupboard so I will find a use for them later
Easy to make, raw, all natural, rich in protein, calcium, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, sweet and tasty … here is how an energy bar should be made
1/3 cup of raw sesame seeds
2/3 cup of raw cashews
1/3 cup of chia seeds
2/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
12 dates (about 1/2 cup)
25 dried apricots (about 1 cup)
1 tbsp of cacao butter or coconut oil
2 tsp of vanilla extract
4 tsp of orange zest ( grated orange peel)
1-2 tsp of orange juice
1/4 tsp of salt
- In a food processor start by blending the chia seeds for 20 seconds or until they get somewhat powdery.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except the coconut and blend until creamy (this will take several minutes)
- Add the coconut and hit the pulse button a few times to mix.
- Spread and flatten the dough on parchment paper to 1 inch thick.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars or squares.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container___________________________________________________________________________________
Primal Life Kit isn't just another e-book bundle. When I first saw the list of contributing authors, my jaw just dropped. Most of the primal/paleo public figures that I look up to and have inspired me throughout my paleo/primal journey are participating in this life-changing bundle. I am excited to see Mark Sisson, Sarah Ballantyne, Loren Cordain, and many others on this list. These are the people who have helped me regain my health through real food. Whether you are looking to start a new healthier lifestyle or are just in need of more recipes and ideas to support your current goals, this bundle has all the information and support that you need.
What's The Primal Life Kit?The people at PaleoPlan.com have put together a really exciting opportunity for you! When you purchase the $39 Primal Life Kit, you get 49 ebooks and other online products plus 14 discounts worth over $1500:
- 35 Paleo and Primal e-Cookbooks and Informational eBooks ($498 Value)
- 3 research papers by Dr. Loren Cordain ($15 Value)
- 1 Online Cooking Club subscription ($39 Value)
- 3 Fitness Programs ($67 Value)
- 2 Paleo Challenges ($44 Value)
- 2 Meal Plans ($69 Value)
- 2 Online Magazine Subscriptions ($36 Value)
- 1 Bonus Video about Eating Paleo on the Road
- 14 Discounts ($757+ Value) Learn more about it here