Finally, Here is my first post!
Perfect recipe for a busy day, get it read in the morning and go about your day.
1 whole chicken
3 tsp of olive oil
2 tsp of smoked paprika
2 tsp of coriander
1 tsp of black pepper
Salt to taste ( I used 2 tsp)
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 small lemon cut in 4
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil with all the spices.
- Clean and dry the chicken and rub the spice mixture.
- Place inside a ziplock bag inside the fridge over night(optional)
- Place onions in the slow cooker.
- Put the lemon inside the cavity and place chicken over onions, cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Place cooked chicken under broiler until skin is slightly brown and crispy (optional)