Ever since my daughter turned one I have been trying to come up with a tasty and creamy cake frosting that is dairy-free, soy-free and sugar- free… today she turned 3 and I finally got it.
She can finally have a more traditional looking birthday cake.
I’m posting this hoping that someone makes this for my birthday next year ( hint, hint)
1 cup of coconut oil
1 cup of full fat coconut milk, canned or homemade
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
5 tsp of arrowroot powder
4 tbsp of raw honey.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the vanilla, arrowroot, and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Melt in the coconut oil and remove from heat.
- Once the mixture is at room temperature, mix in the honey using an electric mixer or immersion blender (coconut milk and oil will still separate at this point).
- Refrigerate overnight or for several hours until it hardens
- Whisk again using an electric mixer until it has a consistency similar to whipped cream
- Frost cake or cupcake and top with coconut flakes or fresh fruit
Primal Life Kit isn't just another e-book bundle. When I first saw the list of contributing authors, my jaw just dropped. Most of the primal/paleo public figures that I look up to and have inspired me throughout my paleo/primal journey are participating in this life-changing bundle. I am excited to see Mark Sisson, Sarah Ballantyne, Loren Cordain, and many others on this list. These are the people who have helped me regain my health through real food. Whether you are looking to start a new healthier lifestyle or are just in need of more recipes and ideas to support your current goals, this bundle has all the information and support that you need.
What's The Primal Life Kit?The people at PaleoPlan.com have put together a really exciting opportunity for you! When you purchase the $39 Primal Life Kit, you get 49 ebooks and other online products plus 14 discounts worth over $1500:
- 35 Paleo and Primal e-Cookbooks and Informational eBooks ($498 Value)
- 3 research papers by Dr. Loren Cordain ($15 Value)
- 1 Online Cooking Club subscription ($39 Value)
- 3 Fitness Programs ($67 Value)
- 2 Paleo Challenges ($44 Value)
- 2 Meal Plans ($69 Value)
- 2 Online Magazine Subscriptions ($36 Value)
- 1 Bonus Video about Eating Paleo on the Road
- 14 Discounts ($757+ Value) Learn more about it here